Tradition Sailing Charters COVID-19 Safety Procedures
We at Tradition Sailing Charters are committed to caring for the health and well being of our employees and customers.
In addition to a fully vaccinated crew, the following safety procedures are in effect so that all guests and crew members are safe while enjoying their time sailing along the Anguilla coastline.
Captain & Crew:
- Crew are not permitted to come to work if exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- Cough/sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Crew will adhere to physical distancing (at least three feet/one metre) whenever possible.
- Crew will practice respiratory etiquette (cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing and immediately disposing of tissue after use)
- Crew will be required to use hand sanitizer or wash hands with soap and water after every instance of physical contact with guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available on arrival and at all stations on deck
- Mask and snorkel equipment are fully sanitized following each use.
- Crew members will regularly disinfect high-touch areas such as railings, cabin top and seating areas during each excursion.
- Toilet and washroom high-touch areas (toilet, faucets, sinks, paper holders and hand soap dispenser, ladder leading below decks) will be fully sanitized after each use. In addition, washroom will be completely sanitized, from floor to ceiling, at the end of each charter.
- The vessel, dinghy, and all equipment such as boarding ladders, coolers, seat cushions, swim aids, masks and snorkels will be completely cleaned and sanitized after each excursion using approved
- WHO cleaning products and as appropriate for each item.